EmploymentLearn about exciting job opportunities with our team
Join the Art of Touring Team
Art of Touring is currently hiring for the 2023 season. Our success is based on talented and motivated people working together in a team environment to produce services that consistently and reliably exceed our clients’ expectations. Please find all open positions and job descriptions below.
freelance or contract
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
- Located in Cologne or Bonn.
- Fluent in English and/or German (C.1 or native level).
- Pre-existing knowledge about the history, art and culture of Cologne & Germany.
- Willingness to work weekends and during the summer.
- Minimum of 15 hours availability per week from May – December.
WHAT ELSE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Additional European language skills, such as French, Italian or Spanish.
- Flexible availability in both mornings and afternoons.
- Confident personality and approachable appearance.
- Good attitude, ready to face any surprises or unexpected changes.
- Ability to reliably manage high workload during high season.
WHAT WE’D LOVE TO HAVE:
- Passion for cultural studies, art, history or any of the humanities.
- Ability to entertain visitors about the history and everyday life in Cologne.
- Previous guiding experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Training and educational materials about historical details.
- Fun and dynamic team of international colleagues.
- Contract or freelance arrangements available
HOST/ESCORT (on bus/coach)
freelance or permanently employed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Very good command of English language.
- Reliability, confidence, and well-groomed appearance, as well as a generally good attitude are a must.
- Willing to work on weekends throughout the whole main season from April to October.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Young and dynamic team, international work environment, high work load during the main season.
- Attractive salary.
- Optionally as a freelancer or permanently employed.
How to Apply
We are currently accepting resumes and applications for all the positions listed above.
If any of these sound like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume and a cover letter including a picture via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “JOB TITLE Application – NAME”.
Bewerbungen können auch auf deutsch eingereicht werden.