WHO WE ARE
· multilingual walking or bike tours · river cruise services · incentive programs · corporate meetings · product launch events · pre-/post-convention programs · team-building activities · VIP-services
The company was founded by travel industry professional Nadia Dadgostar drawing on 10+ years of experience in planning and executing guided tours, excursions, events, conferences and special programs for river cruises, businesses, and VIPs throughout the entire Rheinland area.
With hands-on local knowledge and insights into every aspect of organizing the travel experience, Art of Touring offers a unique service package to clients visiting Cologne and its surrounding areas. Whether you are a small business, large corporation, or VIP client – we offer customized solutions to suit all types of client needs and budgets for guided tours and destination management in Cologne.
In addition to our core services, we draw on a vast network of freelancers, contractors, and partners for the development and management of the customized destination experiences we offer. Please note: The various image sliders on this website represent only a small excerpt of the multitude of destinations and events Art of Touring is able to execute. For an extended portfolio, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
Art of Touring is always looking to expand. Our success is based on talented and motivated people working together in a team environment to produce services that consistently and reliably exceed our clients’ expectations.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
TOUR GUIDE • freelance or permanently employed
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Fluent in English and German. Additional european language skills highly appreciated (especially Norwegian).
- Being at least an undergraduate in Cultural Studies, History of Art, History or any of the humanities is a plus.
- Ability and confidence to engage and entertain people about various topics such as history, art and every day life in Cologne.
- Reliability, confidence, and well-groomed appearance, as well as a generally good attitude are a must.
- Willing to work on weekends throughout the whole main season from April to October.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Various training units, events, workshops in the wider Cologne area in context of tour guide training (February to April).
- Consistently and continued training and education modules and seminars.
- Young and dynamic team, international work environment, high work load during the main season.
- Attractive salary.
- Optionally as a freelancer or permanently employed.
If you are interested, please send your resume and a cover letter including a picture of you via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Career”. Bewerbungen können auch auf deutsch eingereicht werden.